3.24.2009

3, 2, 1, comin in with a bang.

Here we are, the last week of March. In like a lion, out like a lamb? Well, I've got my fingers crossed. Although, this spring does seem less exciting than last. Maybe it's because last year around this time I was beginning to plot out The 10 Deep Canadian Skateboard Tour with my friend German Nieves and the good folks at snkrbox. Or maybe I'm just a bit envious of the team, who crashed San Fransisco earlier this month.


German hit me with an email this morning regarding said jaunt to SF. All sour grapes aside, they've put together a tight promo video and some choice flicks. Check out Tony Montgomery, Daniel Kim, Jamal Smith, Tommy Wisdom and The Big Germ skating the Bay Area in style at Steelo Hero.

As a segway, I'll introduce this edition of Album of the Week: A classic by 1990's gangster rappers RBL Posse, hailing from Hunters Point, San Fransisco, titled A Lesson to Be Learned. Their first release, Don't Give Me No Bammer is a Summertime Anthem for us ghosts. Now, listen to it and visualize stooping with a cold Mill St. in July... We're almost there Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment